On Line Registration
Captain enters a team name when registering.
Other team members select the team name when registering
No collection of
paper entry forms and payments
For questions about team
competition please contact email@example.com
Teams for 10k Race
The Oak Apple
Race Committee welcomes team
competition, as part of the Annual Oak Apple Run. The race will
take place on the streets of downtown Royal
Oak and surrounding neighborhoods.
Team race information is available
below. All Team member registrations must be submitted online or together by US
mail or fax. Our team of dedicated volunteers looks forward to your
participation in the Oak Apple Run.
Corporations are welcome to make teams of their employees to compete
against other corporation teams.
Other groups are welcome to make teams to compete against
other non-corporate teams.
- Each Corporation or Other
division may have as many teams represent them as they wish.
- Multiple teams from the same
organization should be designated alphabetically. (i.e. ROFD Team
A, ROFD Team B)
- Teams may be all male, all female,
or include both male and female.
- Each team is made up of at least
three, and not more than five, members.
- The top three times on each team are
used for scoring.
- A team captain must be designated.
- All team entrants must be employed
by said corporation.
- All team entry forms must be
submitted together at the same time.
- Pricing follows individual costs as
indicated on the application.
- The captain and the rest of the
team members will need to pick up their packets on designated dates as listed
under the packet pickup information.
Scoring will be done automatically by Gault Race
Management, using the ChronoTrack timing chip, which is to be affixed to the
- Awards to the Corporate and Other group teams.